19 May 2013

Royal Bow


 I have been so ill this week I haven't had chance to do anything! So here is my first nail art, a red, white and blue mani with a bow. 
This really reminds me of a English Royal celebration with the colours and confetti type topcoat. 

Unfortunately the blue i used for the bow smudged a bit when i added the Poshe topcoat. 

I used;
Base colour: OPI's Red Lights Ahead,Where? 
Confetti: InVougue feather Effect in Jaye Bird
Bow: Barry M's Gelly Nail Paint in Blackberry, Barry M Nail Art Pens in Black and White. 

I absolutely love this design, and I really like the InVogue Feather Effect on top of the red. It really reminds me of England!
The OPI looks orange in this light and it is really more of a bright red, but for some reason i couldnt really capture this on my camera.

You can purchase the whole InVogue range in Superdrug and HERE
 Here the colour of the OPI is a lot more accurate.



No comments:

Post a Comment