27 Jun 2013

Starry Night


 I was sent a few packets of nail stickers From Nailtopia and I found it really hard to decide which ones to use as they are all soo pretty! 

Today Ive chosen to use these stars. They are gold glitter and they have a really high glitter content. 
They actually look like they are made from the glitter i also have on my nails, not like overly sticky out like stickers usually are. 

Nailtopia sent these and i received them the next day! I love not having to wait for things. 

I used the same technique I used for the Trees nail art HERE 
The background is BarryM Blueberry Ice Cream with BarryM Cobalt Blue and BarryM Gelly in Guava. 
The glitter is my all time fave Kleancolor 24 Carat. I use this glitter more than i use any other glitter, its beautiful!

To purchase these stickers and a wealth of other nail art supplies check out Nailtopia HERE 



*These decals were sent to me for an HONEST review by Nailtopia. The views on this product are COMPLETELY my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment