17 Nov 2013

Born To Be Wild!! Tattoo Inspired Nail Stamping

I am sorry Ive been quiet for a while. 

Theres some things going on in my private life that have been taking up a lot of my brain space. 
I hope to be back in the swing of things soon. 

I have done a very quick mani today using plates from the Biker Collection by MoYou. The plates went missing in the post so MoYou resent not only the 4 I had ordered but the whole collection!! 






I used OPI Tickle My France-y. 
Three coats for the pics above.
 I freaking love this shade and as you may well know I love a good nude (Behave!) 
I just wish this one was thicker so it didn't need so many coats. 
I love the way this polish makes my hands look, but I don't like all the coats :(

What do you think of this mani? 
Whats your fave polish colour? 

2 comments:

  1. that's totally amazing! love this stamping! it's a perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete