15 Apr 2014

Moyra Polish Review


Today I have a review of a brand called Moyra. They are new to the UK and stock a MASSIVE range of polish, nail tech items and nail art. 

I was sent three polishes to review and I have two to show you today, shade no 87 and no 304.





I decided to do this as a piece of nail art. When I saw the Metal Effect shade 304 I instantly thought STAMPING! 

So this is shade 87 on its own....




Oh how I love purple and this polish is no exception!
 The brush is a brilliant shape, not thin like Revlon but not as wide as Essie. You all know how I LOVE a good brush! 
I also like the longer handle on these bottles too. BUT I have to say I am not crazy about the way the bottles look.
The formula was great too, two coats in these pics. 
**The "rim" look on the ring finger is caused by my topcoat, not the polish**


Then I added some stamping using no 304.....






LOOK AT IT! Oh my! 

This stamps even better than my actual silver stamping polish! I am so happy with how this looks!
If you are looking for a silver stamping polish I would recommend this for sure.

Moyra polishes (so far) get a massive tick in my book! AND would you believe they are a budget polish? 
These are selling for £3 each at the mo.
They are available to buy from FACEBOOK and a website is on the horizon.

Have you tried Moyra yet?


These polishes were sent to me for my honest review.. Please see my disclosure for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment