4 May 2014

Love Skittle Nail Art

This mani is super cute, even if I do say so myself :)

This is a skittle mani a la Nailasaurus, as you all know I love +The Nailasaurus.
 She is a real inspiration to me :)






I got sent these really lush Love charms from Effect Beauty. The feature a little diamante and I really love them. I did bent them a little to get them to sit flatter but I think it would probably sit better if I had bigger or longer nails. 

Doing different nail arts on different nails is quite fun as you get to try out different designs and see what you like :) 

I used BarryM Rose Hip for the base, I really dislike the formula of this polish.
 Intensely.
I also used Zoya Areej and Barry M Dragon Fruit. 


What so you all think? 

The Love charms are available to buy from Effect Beauty and used LACQUER at the checkout for 10% off. 



some of these products were sent to me for my honest review. please see my disclaimer for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment