31 Oct 2014

Cute Kitty Nail Art

Another quick and easy mani today :)

I saw a cute photo on my personal Facebook news feed the other day and just had to copy it on my nails.... Even my personal friends are not safe from me!!

Anyway I used Cream Puff by CND Vinylux as the base on all fingers. I then topped the index and little finger with Sick Lacquers Scatterbrains. The cute kitty is hand painted with acyclic paints and a small brush called Edinburgh Realism Grace 9.


Cute Kitty Nail Art easy quick

Cute Kitty Nail Art


I am thinking about taking a small break from blogging. I will continue to post when I can but I think it will only be about once a week. I feel I have not been bringing my best game so will go away for a bit and try and improve things for you all. 

See you all soon 


3 comments:

  1. I'm sad to read that you'll be taking a break. I completely understand, I've had to go down to one post a week as well. I used to have 3 scheduled posts, then it became 2, and now it's whenever I get a chance. There's just too much happening. Blogging should be fun, nothing something to feel forced and stressed about. Hopefully you'll get your mojo back. Oh and the kitty nails are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about taking a break. It's hard to keep posting when your hearts not into it. Post when you feel inspired! These cats by the way are adorable!

    ReplyDelete